Friday 14 October 2016

MUST WATCH Video;President Muhamadu Buhari says Wife Aisha Buhari belongs to his kitchen,living room and #TheOtherRoom

I dont know what all this is about but Nigeria's president Buhari who is presently out of the Country for an international event reportedly made this statement when he was asked what party his wife belongs to..



He said I dont know which party my wife belongs to she belongs to my Kitchen and my living room and the Other Room..

THE OTHER ROOM??!! Like what on earth is the Other Room??.. could his outburst be in response to Aisha Buhari's BBC interview. So your wife only belongs in your kitchen and Bedroom ohhh sorry the Other room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee