Tuesday 11 October 2016

Gabrielle Union Is Coverstar for Essence Magazine November Issue..

Gabrielle Union


The BeingMaryJane Star graces the cover of Essence's Nov Issue...

 Speaks on Hollywood, marriage, motherhood, politics amongst other issues..

“I’m at an age where my ego doesn’t live and die by how many lines I have,”  she says 
There’s more to life than line counting.”


 On having more creative control with projects she says..“I don’t just want to be a hired gun. I want to have a little bit more control over the narrative. The only way I can be empowered to do that is to be a producer. Now with as many projects that will have me, it’s part of the deal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee