Saturday 13 February 2016

Adele is a dream in shots for Vogue Issue+5 things you never knew about her..

Adele Looks Flawless on the Cover of Vogue -- Jokes Wearing Spanx Is Like "Pumping a Sausage Bag Full of Meat!"

I love Adele and the singer is the coverstar for Vogue's Latest issue..


Adele opened up to the publication on issues ranging from music,fame and of course motherhood! and ohhh which spice girl she would have been. 

Here are five things you likely never knew about Adele..

1. After she lost her grandfather when she was 10 years old, Adele wanted to become a heart surgeon. When she enrolled in secondary school, she loaded up her schedule with biology classes, but eventually gave up on that path for music. As fate would have it, 10 years later she played an unmixed track of “Someone Like You” for her mother, to which her mother responded, “You are a surgeon. You’re fixing people’s hearts.”

2. Two of Adele’s most popular singles, “Chasing Pavements” and “Rolling in the Deep,” reflect Adele’s hardscrabble birthplace of Tottenham in North London. “ ‘Chasing Pavements’ came from me running down Oxford Street. I had punched my ex in a pub and then ran away from security,” she told Vogue in 2012. “And then I just kept running even though they weren’t chasing me anymore. I was running from something. And I didn’t know what. I was just chasing a pavement. And I was like, Ka-ching! I will get my record-deal money now!” Adele also explained the genesis behind her hit “Rolling in the Deep.” “There’s a gang phrase in the U.K., roll deep, that basically means having someone have your back so you are never on your own if you come into trouble. It’s a real gangster thing, but I think it’s really beautiful. So I just turned it into ‘Rolling in the Deep.’ ”



More when you continue..


                      
3. Adele has publicly stated that she hates walking red carpets. “I don’t feel insecure, I just feel like, Oh, I don’t want to do this. I literally get a stomach cramp,” she once said. But it might surprise you to know that her anxiety extends to the stage, as well. “[My stage fright is] actually getting worse,” she told NPR last year. “Or it’s just not getting better, so I feel like it’s getting worse, because it should’ve gotten better by now.” Her uneasiness influences her performing style, as well. “With my stage fright, I just don’t want to let people down,” she said. “I get so nervous onstage that I don’t have the guts to improvise or anything like that.”

4. The singer has a pair of tattoos on her hands, one that reads “Paradise” and the other “Angelo,” the name of her son. “Cause Angelo is my paradise,” she had told Rolling Stone. “All the things I really like about myself, he brings out in me, and he’s the only person that tells me no. He completely rules me. He’s the boss of me, and it’s so funny for other people to watch, because I’m the boss of everything in my work life.”

                                   

5. Adele once told James Corden that she was a huge fan of the Spice Girls. “It was actually a really big thing,” she said. “It was a huge moment in my life when they came out. It was girl power and it was these five ordinary girls who just, like, did so well and just got out. And I was like, ‘I want to get out.’ ” The now 27-year-old even had a Spice Girlthemed 10th birthday. “I was always Geri,” she said. “And then she left. . . . That was the first time I was truly heartbroken.” In the video below, she told Vogue how Geri helped her find her own identity at a young age:
    

Adele

Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee