Tuesday 25 August 2015

Photos Serena Williams and Drake make out in public..


I dont like Drake! No scratch that! I DO NOT LIKE DRAKE!,I am not a fan I doubt I would ever be! I think Drake just goes and spoils things especially with the women.He just goes in there grabs and spoils things and then voila  goes off to the next available lady. Why must you be the man who ruins other people's relationships?? Remember Rihanna anyone?!

Serena was with Common for years and If am right they began to have  issues when Mr Drake showed up and now he's back again to do some damage.Am am not sure M.s Serena is single,wasnt she dating her coach?  

Anyways Serena whom I think inspires every female recently won the WTA tournament in Cincinnati and obviously was out celebrating. She and Drake then went on to make out in the full glare of other customers

TMZ who got exclusive shots of them two report that they did have a private room in the back of the eatery where they couldn't keep their hands and lips off of each other while several patrons watched. See what  Drake causes! #Drakefactor

  "People inside the restaurant tell us the two were joined by 6 other people ...and at one point ordered a round of tequila shots for the table".
   

Mr Drake is here on Serena's path again and am sure would cause another dent and then move on! as Usual! or just maybe he might prove me wrong ...



Images Via;
TMZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee