Friday 31 July 2015

This Girl is on Fire! Toke Makinwa slays for Complete Fashion Magazine


I think she looks great on the cover but I also think her IG photos are even better and much finer than this, so photographer am sure you could have done better!.

 In other news, Toke is  sure taking all her marriages issues in stride and just forging on! Good on ya Gurl!

But wait! does complete Fashion not always have double celeb covers? Well guess Toke is so popular she's  equal to two celebrities



UPDATE!



Yes I was right! Complete Fashion always has a double celeb cover and yes Toke Covered this edition with DJ Exclusive but yes I was right again! Toke is a bigger star and DJ Exclusive's cover just simply got shunned! sorry to the DJ!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee