Friday 31 July 2015

So Kylie Jenner says she hasnt had any surgery,buff Bum and full breasts are due to some enhancement cream..


So kylie has always been hounded about  enhancing her body as many have assumed she's had surgery,she recently refuted the claims on her page

"I love sharing my beauty secrets with you guys and this is a favorite. -------- (Some product name which has been censored!)offers products with All Natural ingredients (which is important to me) to help maintain & accentuate your curves. ---------- butt enhancement cream & Breast plumping lotion stimulate fat cells in the target areas. I started seeing results after only a month of consistent use. #curvesonfleek.”

Right! why is an 18 year old so bothered about body issues she has to enhance her bum and boobs?! and even get lip fillers I dont gerrit! How long did it take her to even accept that she did get some enhancements? Very soon the truth will come out thats she indeed had some surgical help and does anyone also think she totally looks like Kim now? I guess Kim's body was the target all along ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee