Friday 31 July 2015

Is Serena Williams Embracing Gymnastics?! shows just how flexible she is on the rings!


Wowzaaa! I never would have thought a tennis star could be this flexible,Fit! Yes! Very Fit! yes but not that flexible.I often imagine Tennis is about agility,mental strength and of course technical know how but once Again Serana shatters the stereotypes.. "Fearless #strongisbeautiful Just do it! "The world Number 1 shared..

As for me I aint trying this at home hahahahha Like thy say in all those Wrestlemania shows  but well if you wanna do it Serena style? JUST DO IT! 

And how cute is this Video of Serena and Elder sis Venus Making Faces?!


As you can see the brows are back in full force #Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee