Monday 11 May 2015

This just totally broke my heart - Awele's Diary ,sickle cell documentary

I was wondering why Genotype and sickle cell was trending on Nigerian twitter..

Among the tweets I found Awele's video..

She's seems so full of life and coping with it all...



BUT when I read more tweets I realised I should have used she was cos Awele recently passed away.. I totally wept!



Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Awele was very intelligent with two degrees and a budding filmaker all at 25


Genotype is very important..I just pray that by GOD's grace a cure is found soonest for Sickle cell..

RIP Awele..

4 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee