Wednesday 3 December 2014

The woman who loves being pregnant;Kourtney Kardashain bares all for Dujour magazine




I know every woman wants to be pregnant some love the feeling that comes with being pregnant, some cant wait for the 9months to be over.. and some dont even want to have kids at all..

But Kourtney say she feels at her best while pregnant and wooo she even pulls out her kids 

Speaking to Dujour  on posing nude Kourtney says..

"To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of. I’m not embarrassed of my body. I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it.


I don’t know. It’s what a woman’s body is made to do, so I hope it’s maybe seen as something that’s artistic. This was something that initially I did for myself just to capture the moment in my life, but these photos are beautiful and I’m happy to share them. And I like how raw they are. It’s my body: I’m not trying to impress anybody or be something that I’m not. But in general, I don’t really care that much about what people think. It doesn’t rule my world. I did this because I wanted to and it made me happy.



What appeals to me is celebrating the shape of my body being pregnant and capturing that time in my life. I wanted to do something that felt authentic to me rather than being pushed in a certain direction by somebody else. The appeal was to be involved in something I would say I had more control over than other photo shoots. No one telling me this is how you’re going to look and how you’re going to pose. It’s a wonderful thing to be able to show my children these photographs one day and say, “This was you inside.”



'Enpowering': Another image published on DuJour.com showed Kourtney in a wet shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee