Friday 5 December 2014

Photos; Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry stuns in new celebrity shoot



The actress in a celebrity shoot with stylist Abbyke Domina shared on her Fashion choices and fashion mistakes.

What Does Fashion Mean To You?
  -Fashion to me means a way of expressing yourself through your outward appearance. Looking stylish and trendy. 

more when you continue..



Who is an African Woman?
 -An African woman is beautiful inside out, a strong woman who is perfect in her imperfections. 

How do you dress? According to your mood or the trends? 
 - Where I'm going to matters and atimes I go with trends, and atimes my mood influences my dressing.

Your worse fashion day? 
- The day I saw a picture of me on a red carpet , where my bra strap showed. I was embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee