Saturday 21 October 2023

Hottie of the day;October 1's Prince Aderopo -Demola Adedoyin..

No I havent seen October 1, but the buzz has been alot,impressive reports all round and about a certain prince Aderopo played by Demola Adedoyin in the movie October 1 has been on many girls people's lips..


They say dude is foine! So I went digging for his IG not that I agree he is fine ohhhh ehen hen 
He's kind of a newcomer on the acting scene but I hear he played his role quite well so we might just be seeing a bit more of some Demola Adedoyin goodness on our movie screens.

Demola Adedoyin Prince Aderopo October 1 movie by Kunle Afolayan

And ohhh his hair?? does anyone know how he does that?? Natural?? ..


Anyways,Demola Adedoyin is our hottie of the day..and ohhh yes! his Instagram handle : @kamilion_p
                                                                                                Twitterhandle @KamiLion_P


Remember to thank me later..errrr with a christmas hamper of course..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee