Tuesday 28 October 2014

Former MR Nigeria Kenneth Okolie clears the air on controversial interview about being single and dating actresses -"I never granted such interview"

So earlier in the week some transcript of a supposed interview granted by Keneth Okolie surfaced online..

"Doyou have a girlfriend?

No, I’m single. If I had a girlfriend, that would have been difficult to answer but yeah I am single.

Why are you single?

Kenneth: I was in a relationship but it did not turn out well. We wanted different things.

So what’s your idea of an ideal woman?

Hmmm, I am a big Mercedes fan. I love Mercedes Benz so if God gave me a Mercedes Benz, then I would be happy. The latest C-class is not bad. Anyhow you want to do it, just send it to me. I don’t have a problem with it."

Keneth has cleared the air on twitter, I did ask him and he says he never granted such interview and is very much still in his relationship




 So you see guys he never thinks bad  of actresses& that hot body,Ogle all you want..burrrr it belongs to someone else Kenneth isnt single..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee