Friday 26 September 2014

My cleavage is better than Yours! Kim Kardashian Vs Kanye West



So I know I have been talking about this couple alot lately but hey they are NEWS!lol..

So Kim and Kanye were heading for a fashion event and I guess kanye was like Damn! this gurl you take the limelight too much..



So they came in Like this and Kim was still getting all the attention..So Kanye was like cmon! I can show some skin too! grabbed a scissors and went berserk on his clothes..

And this is what you get..



Kanye with ripped clothes showing of his own cleavage too! Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha. He looks like a damp fool. See his chest. Ugley!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. which one come be damp fool again..nor mind this Kanye jare..

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee