Saturday 16 August 2014

Photos Dabota Lawson gets 2009 Range gets bored and replaces it with a 2013 Luxury edition within 4 days!





So Dabota tweeted on 12th August about getting the 2009 Range pictured above and then dint like the vehicle and then replaced it with a higher version 3 days later.. #BigGurlproblems






 "So earlier this week I got a 2009 range and got bored of it, hence I decided to get a 2013 sports luxury edition today and I'm loving this one especially cuz my baby @_kendra_molly is doing a good job modeling it #WhomGodHasBlessedNoManCanCurse" The Beauty Queen  again shared on Instagram


Whom GOD has blessed indeed ~Sneeze~ no man can curse..




Fine Geh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee