Tuesday 12 August 2014

Blazing on the Blogsphere! AngelMaryjane blog hits at Stelladimokokorkus says she begged her for adverts and then began to deny it

HOT SPOT,Angel Maryjane David.(Discussion,Info&Promo-Amd Blog) The Diary Of Angel MJ David.
AngelMaryJane

Hmmmmm Where do i even start from! like Yikes! Angel says Stella  allegedly begged her for adverts for her blog and wanted to charge the same rates as Linda Ikeji when her blog isnt as popular as hers and then began to act like she dint know her after she helped her..

I am going to try to be as unbiased as possible here.. and am not going to say anything until I hear Stella's side..

Below is what Angel wrote on her Blog

"Y'all pushed me to do this LMBO! I told you I was helping stella to get promo/adverts to her blog that is suffering from lack of meaningful promo/adverts and some of you called me liar,Well,Here is the proof that I am not lieing,She knew I had alot of promo/adverts contact,and she begged me to link her up,So she sent her price list/advert rate to me via mail,I did my best to talk in her favour God knows,But the company said stella's advert rate is the same as Linda Ikeji and Linda's blog is higher than hers in everything,So they gave the promo/advert to Linda and I because Linda's blog is the most populated,and mine is cheaper in price to advertise and to get good sevices plus high views.Listern up Stella,This is constructive not destructive,You've been in the business before me and yet you are not wise enough to handle it,I am operating with Devine Wisdom and Favour that's why I get alot of promo and adverts,You can't charge the same as linda and expect to get promo/advert they will go for linda because she is more popular and her blog is more populated,So dear ex friend reduce your price,Please note mine is cheap not LOW,It is cheap not free,It is affordable and considerable,It has to be like that for now until I work out to overtake linda then I can increase my price even higher than hers,No tricks or gimicks,What you see is what it is,That's why you see adverts on linda's blog here on my blog,because they also come to me because my price,views&services is very good,I have millions of readers all over the world increasing every day because of Devine Wisdom & Favour HALLELUJAH.(You see how generous I am to share this devine wisdom with you my ex friend Stella,Try it and thank me later) Yes In Public Because You Offended Me & I Have To Defend Myself, hehehe see open yansh of Africa LMBO!


Document In Cloured + Black&White (2) Oya see The EXCLUSIVE,Who's Really Lieing And Hating? I Have Proven My Innocence,Truthfulness & Honesty!"






9 comments:

  1. So dear ex friend? She sounds jealous and stupid. She needs to go back to school to learn how to spell. She has a dead blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so right dear..Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. What kind of embarrassment is this? Adults should just be adults please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I email my advertising rates to anyone who asks. I don't doubt she requested from SDK and got this. Not a proof of anything at all. And her spelling! That is a blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, spelling that drives traffic, spelling of life.

      Delete
    2. Exactly Myne lots of random people can even ask for rates so she actually dint have any proof as seen in the followup post I did the next day..

      And sadly with all that spelling MaryjaneDavid is a blogger!

      Delete
  4. Dear Mary Jane,please allow me to be ashamed on your behalf!

    Like seriously, she does seem like a kid begging for attention.She also needs to get a dictionary and learn how to put her tenses right to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea yea her grammar wan break person head lollzzz thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee