Tuesday 15 April 2014

" I am proud of my curves& I embrace my Large Boobs" Serena Williams covers Fitness magazine


OnoBello

The Tennis star just like some or most of us used to yearn for a slim slender physique and not the athletic built she has today..In a statement she said..

“When I was young I thought I should be built more like an athlete -long and lean- not with a womanly figure. But then people my age started coming up to me and saying, 'I love you because of the way you look.' That was really motivating. So I learned to be proud of my curves and embrace my large boobs. It's all about loving who you are and realizing that you're beautiful."

More shots from the spread when you continue..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee